Subject: Re: Using different cache modes for r/o vs r/w pages
To: None <thorpej@wasabisystems.com, port-arm@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Gilbert <chris@paradox.demon.co.uk>
List: port-arm
Date: 02/02/2002 14:51:33
On Saturday 02 February 2002 12:23 am, Jason R Thorpe wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 01, 2002 at 09:39:29AM -0800, Jason R Thorpe wrote:
>  > Attached are the current pmap diffs.
>
> Ok.  I've updated all the ports to compile with the new changes.
>
> ARM portmasters -- please look over these to make sure I didn't
> screw up your port.

Have done, does do, the system comes up fine, I ssh'd in and got:
-csh in free(): warning: junk pointer, too high to make sense.

Then thought I'd try doing a make in devel/gmake, I get some:
sh in free(): warning: junk pointer, too high to make sense.

and then I typed sync and got a kernel panic:
panic: kernel diagnostic assertion "pte!=NULL" failed; file"
/sys/arch/arm/arm32/pmap.c", line 3330

Note that I've not got a stack trace as I don't have symbols working for
ELF->a.out conversion yet, I'll try building the kernel natively to get the
symbols see what pops out then.

Cheers,
Chris