Subject: Re: Netwinder questions
To: Istvan Gyenes , <port-arm@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Gilbert <chris@paradox.demon.co.uk>
List: port-arm
Date: 07/10/2001 22:49:01
On Wednesday 11 July 2001 12:37 am, Istvan Gyenes wrote:
> Hello,

Hi,

> As I was browsing the mailing-list archives I found that the netwinder was
> successfully booted. I've got some questions about it:
>
> Where can I find a precompiled kernel with serial console support to
> play with?

I'm not sure that serial console support is available yet, if you're happy
with a vga console then I'm sure someone could (I certainly can) compile a
current kernel up for you to try :)

> When will a snapshot available for the netwinder?

Technically any existing arm32 snapshot (including the 1.5.x ones) should
work, the kernel is the only machine specific part, 99% of the rest is shared.

Cheers,
Chris