Subject: The next show...
To: None <port-arm@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Gilbert <chris@paradox.demon.co.uk>
List: port-arm
Date: 06/03/2001 23:51:14
Hi,

As I've finally got around to looking at the paperwork for the next show I
thought I should assertain interest in helping.

The show is in Binfield (near Bracknell, Berks, (between junctions 8/9 and 10
of the M4)) on the 20th and 21st October (yes it's 4.5 months away, but
organisation helps in these things).  My plan is to sell 1.5.1 release CD's
(I'm not facing another show doing BETA2 CD's, it's far to stressful!) with
packages, and demo stuff.

I can provide floor-space for people in need of accomodation (may even have a
spare bed by then!), as I'm about 30-40 minutes drive from the show.

Cheers,
Chris