Subject: Re: New ARM ELF toolchain patch
To: Ben Harris <bjh21@netbsd.org>
From: Reinoud Zandijk <imago@kabel065011.kabel.utwente.nl>
List: port-arm
Date: 04/24/2001 13:23:41
Hiya Ben,

On Tue, 24 Apr 2001, Ben Harris wrote:
> <URL:ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/bjh21/armelf/
>      arm-elf-toolchain-20010424.diff>
>
> This is updated for the latest imports into gnu/dist/toolchain.  The only
> substantive change is that structure alignment is back to the traditional
> eight bits.  It seems to build an arm26 kernel correctly, at least.

Thanks :)) ... i'm still a bit ... euhm ... carefull to install it but
i'll try it on my RiscPC since my Shark is normally doing the ARM
compilations ... that way i have 2 toolchains to test :)

Oh about that iomd change ... thanks ! ...  but what is our plan? Are you
gonna focus on acorn32 now ? or first integrating ARM6/7/SA and ARM7500
machines first? The patch looks as a good start :)

Cheers and keep up the good work :)
Reinoud