Subject: Re: Wakefield show
To: None <abs@netbsd.org>
From: Steve Potts <stevepotts@blastzone.demon.co.uk>
List: port-arm
Date: 04/22/2001 23:35:14
In message <Pine.NEB.4.30.0104221234590.3124-100000@graviton.mono.org>
          David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org> wrote:

> 	I should be able to make it with the sharks and some random other
> 	bits :) What are the odds of getting a phone line near the stand?
>
> 		David/absolute		-- www.netbsd.org: No hype required --
>

> On Sat, 21 Apr 2001, Ben Harris wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 20 Apr 2001, Chris Gilbert wrote:
> >
> > > I know ages back I asked who might be able to help with wakefield and had a
> > > few replies, however as that was nearly 2 months back I thought I'd ask who
> > > is available or could help with the stand?
> >
> > I'll try to be there, with a somewhat battered A540.  If I'm lucky, it'll
> > be running multi-user again by then.

Guys,

If you are on the NetBSD stand at Wakefield 2001 and need a phone line, but
have not already requested one formally, then you need to contact either
Chris Huges or Mike Wilson at Wakefield A.S.A.P. to see what can be done.

I am a member of the Wakefield Acorn Computer Group, who are organising the
show, but am not involved with the details of which stands require which
resources.  I don't know what has already been arranged, but if may be
prudent to check with Chris or Mike.

--
StevePotts@blastzone.demon.co.uk (http://www.blastzone.demon.co.uk/)

Are you sick of Windows PCs crashing?  There are alternatives you know.
http://www.riscos.org/ and http://www.riscos.com/