Subject: RiscServer 4200
To: None <port-arc@netbsd.org>
From: Zach Lowry <zach@zachlowry.net>
List: port-arc
Date: 09/21/2004 16:54:28
Since there's traffic in this list again, nothing ever came of my
previous hacking quest to get the 4200 working. Apparently, it uses a
somewhat different chipset than the 2200, which is not currently
supported. When we last talked about it, there was going to be
discussion with the port maintainer about the possibility of making it
fly again. However, I never heard back. So, what could be done to maybe
help the 4200 to run NetBSD?

--------
Zach Lowry
http://www.netbsd.org
MTSU, Murfreesboro, TN                              Owner of 20 NetBSD
Platforms
zach@zachlowry.net