Subject: RE: RiscServer 4200 and Serial Console
To: Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp>
From: Zach Lowry <zach@zachlowry.net>
List: port-arc
Date: 03/13/2003 09:07:48

Just got a new 1287-compatible and swapped it out. No luck. The
settings must be stored in the 1230 NVRAM chip. Now I just have to
find one of those.

Thanks for all your help!

Zach Lowry || Murfreesboro, TN || www.zachlowry.net
Linux / *BSD / Irix / Solaris / Apple / Unix Network Administration

Registered Linux User #264589
14 Different NetBSD-Supported Machines