Subject: RE: Test
To: Zach Lowry <port-arc@netbsd.org>
From: Zach Lowry <zlowry@directvinternet.com>
List: port-arc
Date: 12/23/2002 23:21:22

Obviously not. That's odd.

Anyhow, here's my original question.

I set my CONSOLEIN and CONSOLEOUT variables to multi(0)serial(0) to
use the serial console for ARC. Trouble is, all I get is garbage. Can
anyone easily diagnose what's wrong, I'm on 9600 8N1, also tried
19200.

Really, it's more of a sentence. Browsing the archives, it looks like
I'm screwed, as this seems similar to the Indy MAC Address problem.
But. I havn't used serial stuff in a looonnngg time, so here's a
representative sample of the crap I get.

Î00æƒ0>æs0 ... etc ...

Zach Lowry || Murfreesboro, TN || www.zachlowry.net
Linux / *BSD / Irix / Solaris / Apple / Unix Network Administration

Registered Linux User #264589
13 Different NetBSD-Supported Machines