Subject: Re: Multiple Arc Madness
To: None <tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp>
From: M. Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com>
List: port-arc
Date: 12/04/2002 10:26:48
In message: <200211301854.gAUIs7T09514@mirage.ceres.dti.ne.jp>
            Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp> writes:
: > : But most of them could not be shipped to overseas..
: >
: > Is this due to cost or something else?
:
: I don't know why, but most of them are noted
: "will not ship internationally." (Maybe due cost or trouble)

OK.  I understand why some sellers don't want to bother with the
hassles of international shipment.  Many times it is expensive and the
buyer will back out of the deal because it is so much, leaving the
seller having to relist the item.

If anybody in Japan sees something on ebay that will run NetBSD/arc,
please let me know and we'll see what I can do to help.

Warner