Subject: Re: Guess what! Deskstation Tyne! WooHoo!
To: None <zlowry@directvinternet.com>
From: M. Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
List: port-arc
Date: 02/25/2002 19:53:24
In message: <003701c1be6e$1aba46e0$0200a8c0@WORKGROUP>
            "Zach Lowry" <zlowry@directvinternet.com> writes:
: The problem is that I'm not real sure where to find OpenBSD 2.2, and
: as far as I knew, the port was discontinued after 2.3.
: Perhaps you can point me in the direction on where to find these
: older versions?

I'll have to see what cdroms that I have.  I can easily make one
available to you for testing purposes.

: Yeah, I've been copying files onto a 540mb Hard Drive, which is a big
: pain. I'm about to get a 1542 Controller, and probably a BusLogic one
: too, just to try them both out. I'm pretty positive that the Tyne
: won't support a ATAPI CD, so I gotta find a CD drive too.

You might have better luck with the BusLogic.  That's the controller
that I have that worked in my Deskstation rPC44.

I'll have to see if I can get back to 2.2, since that would help my
bootstrap problems...

Warner