Subject: RE: NEC RiscStation and NetBSD
To: , <port-arc@netbsd.org>
From: Bob Meader <bob@cci.net>
List: port-arc
Date: 09/12/2001 09:18:15
Hi,

I've read through the archives for the NetBSD port-arc project, and seen
that there was a release 1.51 which somebody had made an install as an ISO
image.  I tried to go to the FTP link suggested but no dice, the link is
broken now.  Does anybody have this ISO image that I can download from
somewhere?
I did the "iso" build, the ftp site is still there, the image just
'moved' to different directory...

Also, I will be trying to install this build on an NEC RiscStation 2000, not
a 2200 which is the posted support build, are there any issues I should be
aware of?

Every RiscStation/RiscServer I am aware of is slightly different from each
other requiring specific support in kernel to boot...ie I don't know
if the image will work...I heard of RiscStation 2200/2250 didn't know
 there was RiscStation 2000.