Subject: Re: Just Checking
To: Ross Alexander <rossalexander@home.com>
From: bob meader <bob@cci.net>
List: port-arc
Date: 03/25/2001 16:06:16

> Hang onto your chair.
> The only problem I ran into with 'install' was I had to go back into
> disklabel after I was done, so I could add the system partition and
> copy netbsd.eco to it.
> I chose the "Custom" option instead of "Standard" everywhere.

Looks like someone needs to modify slighty
src/distrib/utils/sysinst/arch/arc/menus.md.enso 'Standard' makes a fat
system partition and copy netbsd.eco to it.

I didn't install games or compiler tools or X.
Oh yeah, I should post a message on how to configure
"X".

> I did change the cdrom installset directory to "/"

I must have stuck the 'sets' to the wrong directory...do you remember what
was the default directory.

> Overall considering I only partially understood

adding a 'new' distrib target I didn't miss badly.