Subject: Re: more magnum tests...
To: bob meader <bob@cci.net>
From: Mark Abene <phiber@radicalmedia.com>
List: port-arc
Date: 02/11/2001 01:06:34
Wow!  OK, let's do a sanity check here.  I'm using cross/mipsel-netbsd version
1.3.0.0 and binutils version 2.9.1.1.  My build system is a Sun 4/110 running
NetBSD.  I'm building NetBSD-current as of a couple weeks ago, reporting
version 1.5R.  What version of build tools are you using at this moment?
And you're saying that NetBSD-1.5 release works fine for you?  Can you
add my patches to 1.5 release as well as -current and compare if either works
on your Magnum?  Can you also do me a favor and check your cvs directory
and tell me which files changed between March and July of 2000 that pertain
to port-arc, when you noticed it started working for you?
This would be a major help!

Cheers,
-Mark