Subject: Re: my diffs for Magnum
To: Toru Nishimura <nisimura@itc.aist-nara.ac.jp>
From: Mark Abene <phiber@radicalmedia.com>
List: port-arc
Date: 02/07/2001 22:59:38
On Thu, Feb 08, 2001 at 12:33:08PM +0900, Toru Nishimura wrote:
> > I'm hoping more people will try my code on their Magnums and post their
> > results!
>
> I have one which has no video card, which means no luck to boot it off.
>
> Tohru Nishimura

Don't worry, once I get this working my next project will be porting
NetBSD to the Magnum 4000 with RISC/os firmware.  Shouldn't be THAT hard.
It'll be nice not needing a video card or keyboard, and even better having
REAL firmware that can net-boot.

By the way, I'm seeing something weird with my "stuck init".  If I try doing
a "next" in DDB, nine times out of ten it prints...

tppppppppppppppttppppp

...and then locks solid.  I have to hit reset at this point.  Anyone know
what the heck this means?

Cheers,
-Mark