Subject: Re: Heavier than you
To: David Hopper <dhop@nwlink.com>
From: bob meader <bob@cci.net>
List: port-arc
Date: 02/07/2001 12:26:46
I have a kernel at my ftp site
ftp://204.57.142.148//NetBSD-1.5/

which should boot..
Notice you will have to use a serial console attached to com1
and scsi controllers not supported (uses nec710 not supported
by 'asc' driver). However you can plugin  an ISA/EISA ide
controller to the bus and that is supported.

Why the display controller and scsi controllers not supported
lack of hardware docs....