Subject: Re: Magnum...
To: Michael 'Maki' Kato <mk2s@digitalcommute.com>
From: Mark Abene <phiber@radicalmedia.com>
List: port-arc
Date: 02/05/2001 09:52:17
On Mon, Feb 05, 2001 at 09:26:37AM -0500, Michael 'Maki' Kato wrote:
> Mark,
>
>   Congratulations on your recent progress with the MagnumSC.  I've been out
> of the ARC circuit for a bit now.  Up to the NetBSD-1.5ALPHA1 point, SCSI on
> ARC was working.  The only difference I know about is
>
> http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-arc/2000/10/07/0003.html
>
>   This patch if you don't have it will allow the detection of FAS216 which
> I'm pretty sure you have in your machine.  However, even without this you
> should be getting to the mounting root stage.

Thanks!  Rest assured, your FAS216 patch, along with the L2 cache stuff (which
needed more fixing), and various other things I've found and fixed, are all
in what I'm working with.  The problem seems to be with tsleep(), when it
calls mi_switch which in turn calls cpu_switch.  I'm very puzzled as to why
this is happening...

-Mark