Subject: Re: Magnum...
To: None <phiber@radicalmedia.com>
From: Michael 'Maki' Kato <mk2s@digitalcommute.com>
List: port-arc
Date: 02/05/2001 09:26:37
Mark,

  Congratulations on your recent progress with the MagnumSC.  I've been out
of the ARC circuit for a bit now.  Up to the NetBSD-1.5ALPHA1 point, SCSI on
ARC was working.  The only difference I know about is

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-arc/2000/10/07/0003.html

  This patch if you don't have it will allow the detection of FAS216 which
I'm pretty sure you have in your machine.  However, even without this you
should be getting to the mounting root stage.