Subject: cdrom report
To: None <port-arc@netbsd.org>
From: Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com>
List: port-arc
Date: 01/03/2001 01:03:41
OK.  My first attempt to create a cdrom failed.  I beleive that this
was because I used rock ridge extensions on the cdrom.  I noticed that
the NT cdrom that I have that my system can load images off of didn't
have any rock ridge extensions, but the one I burned at work today
did.  So tomorrow I try it without.  This may hoze a few things when I
use the cd as root, but since I'm going to use it just to create a
disk it might not matter.

I'll report tomorrow what I find tonight...  One of these days I'll
have to get a burner myself.  At least the spindle of 50 CD-R disks
was only $15.00 so burning a few won't be a big deal.

Warner