Subject: Re: serial console on Magnum 4000SC
To: Thomas Poindessous <poinde_t@epita.fr>
From: Mark Abene <phiber@radicalmedia.com>
List: port-arc
Date: 09/17/2000 21:56:22
I guess I wasn't clear enough...  I *have* the video card.  My machine already
has ARC installed, so I'm in the little-endian mode that NetBSD requires.
What I don't have is a spare monitor and keyboard, so I was searching for a
way to get ARC to come up over the serial port when I power up the machine.
Is this possible with ARC???

-Mark