Subject: NEC Image Riscstation
To: None <port-arc@netbsd.org>
From: Richard Dunn <x33MHz@softhome.net>
List: port-arc
Date: 08/15/2000 15:57:49
I may be getting rid of my NEC Image Riscstation to clean out
some old stuff around the house, I was hoping to get it up for use
as a router/firewall (replace a 486DX2/66 running freesco) but I don't
have what it needs (HW-wise and expertise-wise). NT4 is currently
loaded on it. If there's any information anyone wants about it or any
utilities that anyone wants to try out on it before I get rid of it let me
know so I can hopefully at least get some good use out of it. Note:
I will pop it open and read off IC numbers if anyone requires it.

--Rick