Subject: ISA/IDE on Image
To: None <port-arc@netbsd.org>
From: Prasad V Nuli <pnuli@mediaone.net>
List: port-arc
Date: 08/07/2000 03:04:15
Hello

	I am using the NEC IMAGE RISC Station with 1.4U build of the software. I am
trying to enable the ISA IDE interface support in the kernel. At present it
is not enabled in the generic kernel and it does not see the IDE Drives.
	What switches do I have to enable in the config file to include the ISA/IDE
drive support ?
	It used to work in OpenBSD2.3 and as these sources orignated from that I am
assuming that is still supported in NetBSD.
	Can some one tell me what are the right switches to enable in the config
file to support ISA/IDE in the config file.

Thanks
Prasad Nuli