Subject: RE: NEC RiscServer 2200
To: Kurt Bloom <port-arc@netbsd.org>
From: Prasad V Nuli <pnuli@mediaone.net>
List: port-arc
Date: 07/31/2000 12:17:00
I dont know the present state of the software you booted from. If the video
driver is working then you can do a netinstall using another netbsd machine
and then do the partition of the drives and unzip the tgzs and you should be
on your way to use the system. You might need  PCCONS for the box.

On Image RISC station I am booted using  PCCONS and installed.It is tedious
but worked. I had to do a net install to install on that box. There are some
bugs in 1.5_X release candidate. Greg and me are working on fixing it and do
a good build for the ARC Image Platform.

I am working on the SYSINSTALL for the platform now. I'll know in the next
couple of days how it is working. I'll keep you posted.

Prasad Nuli