Subject: Re: NEC RiscServer 2200
To: Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
From: Kurt Bloom <kbloom@winternet.com>
List: port-arc
Date: 07/28/2000 13:32:12
So let me see if I understand you: I need to hook up a box (say my
Win2k wrkstn) by null modem cable to the riscserver, and hypertrm into the
risc box then..? Am I basically trying to backdoor around the prom? OR is
it simply that the COMCONS ecoff needs to sense something attached to the
serial port? Then fire the ecoff from the prompt on the riscbox. I hope
I'm not being too dense.