Subject: RE: NEC RiscServer 2200
To: Prasad V Nuli <pnuli@mediaone.net>
From: Kurt Bloom <kbloom@winternet.com>
List: port-arc
Date: 07/28/2000 10:53:58
ok. So I shortened the name of the ecoff to 8.3, copied to c:\, did run
program with arc path to file. Now I'm getting no errors from the bios but
the screen just freezes up blank the same blue color of the prompt screen.
So then I try the same thing from a cd burn of the same files. Arc path it
to the cd, the cd spins up but again no errors it just sits at the same
blank blue screen. Am I screwing up the file in the process of
downloading? I'm downloading the file from sourceforge.net using CuteFTP
on a windows 2000 box, then using WinZip on the *.gz download, renaming
the file in windows explorer, then burning a cd using Adaptec Easy CD
Creator as the file is too big for a floppy. Any ideas?