Subject: Re: NEC RiscServer 2200
To: None <port-arc@netbsd.org>
From: Kurt Bloom <kbloom@winternet.com>
List: port-arc
Date: 07/27/2000 22:02:54
Jeez, if I don't get this thing booting tomorrow I'll be damned. Great
ideas from
you guys. So the bios is limited to 8.3 too. I'm betting that is my
whole problem.
I burned the cd using Joliet so it probably wasn't recognizing the long
file names.
I also tried copying to c:\ (yes the box has NT 35 upgrd to 4) but still no
success, but again the bios probably wasn't recog the long filename? I
might go
ahead and try OpenBSD if its easier? I'm not particular to flavor and
I'm a
relative newbie more familiar with NT.