Subject: RE: NEC RiscServer 2200
To: None <port-arc@netbsd.org>
From: Kurt Bloom <kbloom@winternet.com>
List: port-arc
Date: 07/27/2000 10:37:46
So I'm messing with netbsd.PCCONS.ecoff.gz and netbsd.COMCONS.ecoff.gz.
They have to be extracted right? Well when I extract them in winzip
they're too big for a floppy. The PCCONS creates a netbsd.GENERIC.ecoff at
2905 KB, the COMCONS makes a netbsd.ecoff at 1809 KB. They are both ECOFF
file type. Again I'm doing this on a Win2000 box.