Subject: does ld.elf_so work on ARC?
To: None <port-arc@netbsd.org>
From: Michael 'Maki' Kato <mk2s@digitalcommute.com>
List: port-arc
Date: 06/15/2000 00:10:26
I've been working to get NetBSD going on the Olivetti M700-10, and have not
been able to get shared libraries to work.  I get a segfault from (I think)
rtld every time I start a program that uses so.  Is anyone else having this
problem?

Also I noticed that I had to set __NO_LEADING_UNDERSCORE__ in libc/sys/
Makefile.inc to get libc to link.  Is this normal?

During the make process I'm seeing things like
'ld: type of symbol gd_disp changed from 1 to 3'  is this to be expected?

I see occasional 'no .cprestor in pic code' kind of messages from the
assembler, do people see this too?

Just wanted to check to see if there's anything obviously missing.

Thanks for all your help.