Port-amigappc archive

[List admin note] Re: PPC CPU speed detection [was: Re: amigappc test kernel for CSPPC and BPPC]

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 11:41:35AM +0100, Rados?aw Kujawa wrote:
>  (...)
> The 604e User's Manual states that "604e?s PLL_CFG settings are (...)

I approved this (as the mailing list software thought some characters
in it were suspicious) a few minutes ago for completeness, as I
wasn't sure I approved it back then. People with threading mailreaders
like mutt will have it sorted into the right place; you others,
please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Regards,
        -is