Port-amigappc archive

better late than never: amigappc progress

Hi,

just FYI: I was working on amigappc the last days and made some progress.
The interrupt part was rewritten from scratch again and a lot of bugs were
fixed everywhere.

adapter, into single user mode. Tested with custom chip graphics and
Cybervision 64. All userland commands which I tried seem to be working.

The amigappc distribution lists were fixed too, so a full release can be
built now.

Devices which I tested as working:
ser, kbd, ms, grfcc, ahsc, grfcv

Known problems:
- ahsc is not using DMA at the moment. There are still issues.
- ne (X-Surf) doesn't work. I need to replace the bus space functions
  copied from amiga with the real PPC ones.
- cbiiisc fails with "SIOP: invalid instruction", even without DMA.

Devices not mentioned where not tested. Whoever is interested in amigappc
and has some different hardware to test, please contact me.

--
Frank Wille