Port-amigappc archive

Re: Status report?

On Mon, 2 Sep 2002, Adam Ciarcinski wrote:

> Hello,
>
> The status is that my CyberStormPPC card is broken and is being repaired
> (I hope) now. :(

Oh, that sounds bad, I hope you get it back soon, next time just come here
and you can borrow my ol' A1200 with a BlizzPPC ;)

But what about posting somekind of reports once a month or so, when you
can start to work again?

                                                             (. .)
  E-Mail: trizt%iname.com@localhost            URL:
http://www.kotiaho.net/~trizt/
     ICQ: 13696780
  System: MorphOS/Linux System               (PPC603e/160  AMD K7A/1000)
            EU forbids you to send spam without my permission