Port-amigappc archive

Re: What is current situation on amigappc?

On Wed, 18 Jul 2001, Petri Koistinen wrote:

> Even I don't own PPC card for my Amiga, I would like just to know how
> NetBSD/amigappc porting is going on? I hope you are doing fine.

I wish to know this too, but haven't dare to ask. I can't even remeber when
there was a post last in this maillist.

                                                                  (. .)
  E-Mail: trizt%iname.com@localhost                 URL:
http://aho.dynodns.net/~trizt/
     ICQ: 13696780
  System: MorphOS/Linux System                    (PPC603e/160   AMD K7D/700)
                Find useful software, surf to www.trogsoft.org