Port-amigappc archive

Re: Initial code in tree!

Adam Ciarcinski wrote:

> I've made a stupid page for the port available at
> http://www.albedo.art.pl/~adam/netbsd/
> where you can download the preview kernel, boot-loader and take a look.
> :)

Thanks. This kernel works! Even on my A3000 without AGA. The only
strange fact is that it prints "total memory 99MB" and "avail
memory 268MB" (I have 8MB on the motherboard and and 128MB on the
CSPPC).

And please don't forget the A3000 users. I saw in machdep.c that
you are only differentiating between A1200 and A4000. :)

BTW, where do I get this cross/PowerPC package now? I would like
to experiment a bit myself...

--
   _  Frank Wille (frank%phoenix.owl.de@localhost)
_ //  http://home.owl.de/~frank/