Implemented Amiga MNT ZZ9000 driver and want to submit it

Hi Amiga/NetBSD co-nerds,

I developed a NetBSD driver for the MNT ZZ9000 Zorro card. It uses wscons(9) framework to provide a (boot) console and a framebuffer for X11. Per default, the console will open at 1280x720x8 while X11 at 1280x720x16. Various resolutions and color depths are supported and can be easily changed in the driver and by compiling a new kernel. The console is accelerated by using the ZZ9000 blitter.
I think the driver have reached a maturity level which justifies to be released to the public for a broader test coverage. Unfortunately, I’m only able to test it with my A3000 060 in Zorro III mode. Zorro II mode is theoretically supported, but it’s completely untested.
My next step would be to develop also a network driver for the ZZ9000.

I have absolutely no experience in contributing source code to NetBSD and would appreciate any advice how to do this quickly and uncomplicated. I already created a diff patch against NetBSD-current accordantly. It adds three new files and modifies four others slightly to make mntzz known to the system:

A src/sys/arch/amiga/dev/mntzz.c
A src/sys/arch/amiga/dev/mntzzvar.h
A src/sys/arch/amiga/dev/mntzzreg.h
M src/sys/arch/amiga/conf/WSCONS