Re: Proposal to remove ARCNET support

Ignatios Souvatzis:

On 15.01.20 10:19:56 you wrote:

>> If it's still in active use and there are people willing to test
>> potentially destabilizing changes to the code, then I am totally
>> fine with keeping it.  That's what this conversation is about.
>
> I have ARCnet hardware on at least one (now) tertiary machine of
> mine, too, and can create a test network. Would need to upgrade
> one of them.

Good news! Thanks.

I already asked on the biggest german Amiga forum if anybody still owns that
hardware. Found one - but probably only a single board.

It would be sad to remove working drivers, just because they are "obsolete".
In the end we are NetBSD, and not FreeBSD or OpenBSD, which is something I
was proud of in the past. :)

--
Frank Wille