Re: Amiga Screen Modes

On Wed, 31 Jul 2019 05:00:19 -0000 (UTC)
mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost (Michael van Elst) wrote:

> netbsd%djbase.de@localhost (=?UTF-8?Q?Matthias_M=c3=bcnch?=) writes:
>
> >Ah I see... but it seems this does not work on my A1200. It always opens
> >a NTSC screen after the kernel is loaded. Can I force a PAL screen? I
> >start with "netbsd -Sn2"
>
> NetBSD/amiga now uses wscons.

Really? Hmm... just checked the GENERIC config and I think that ite-
consoles are still the default.

As long as Matthias didn't install the netbsd-WSCONS kernel there
should be no wscons (and also no Xorg).

This reminds me that we should finally switch GENERIC to wscons, even
though there is still no graphics support for the custom chips wscons
driver...

--
Frank Wille