Xorg packages for current

Hi!

Just FYI: Harald Meinzer spent several days to compile a few 2015Q3 packages
for NetBSD-current with Xorg. So you have some more software to test with
the new Xorg support in NetBSD/amiga (currently working on CV64, CV64/3D,
CirrusLogic PicassoIV, Piccolo etc.).

Included are:
- Enlightenment
- Openbox
- XChat

Install from here:
PKG_PATH=ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/phx/amiga/packages

BTW, Tseng ET4000 wscons/Xorg support (Merlin, etc.) is finished since
weeks, but I got no working test hardware yet. If anybody wants to test,
please contact me.

Also, it would be nice if anybody can test CV64/3D again. Harald reported
that the shell in xterm doesn't start on his board, which I cannot
reproduce on CV64 or PicassoIV.

--
Frank Wille