Re: Gayle support reworked

On Fri, 3 Jan 2014, Radoslaw Kujawa wrote:

I?ve reworked[1] the support for Gayle chip. This has implications for:
- A600/1200 internal IDE (wdc at mainbus)
- A4000 internal IDE (wdc at mainbus)
- FastATA 1200 Mk-III/Mk-IV (efa at mainbus)
- ACA500 Compact Flash (wdc at acafh)

I?d appreciate testing, as I couldn?t try all the possible configurations.

  Was this ever testing with an A4000?

I've been too busy (dealing with a broken wrist when this change was made, and real work afterwards) to do much with the Amiga. I think I was going to try it several months ago, but didn't get as far as attempting to boot anything.

My netbsd-7 and netbsd-current kernels both crash in gayle_intr_status(). I've just started looking at these changes.

Mike

---
Michael L. Hitch                        mhitch%montana.edu@localhost
Operations Consulting,  Information Technology Center
Montana State University, Bozeman, MT     USA