FastATA 1200 Mk-III/Mk-IV driver

Hi, list.

In case you do not follow source-changes. I've committed the driver for FastATA
1200 controllers. Currently the driver works only with Mk-III and Mk-IV
editions of FastATA 1200, because these have hardware interrupt. All PIO modes
offered by the controller and both IDE channels are supported by the driver.

The driver is not yet enabled in GENERIC kernels, because I need to rewrite the
probe procedure. There's still room for a lot of other improvements.

--
Best regards,
Radoslaw Kujawa