Re: Bluetooth stack

Hello.

On Jun 9, 2011, at 12:53 AM, Frank Wille wrote:
> Maybe the btuart driver can be fixed to throttle the transmission? I guess
> this problem never appeared before, because no architecture supporting
> bluetooth is as slow as Amiga68k. :)

It works somewhat better when btattach is called with lower speed argument. It
is only possible to throttle the transmission with adapters which are attached
via btuart or bcsp. And I think that some cards might not work with speed other
than 115200.

>> Expect patch soon ;).
>
> Yes, please. Would be great if anybody else can test the patch then.

The following patch adds Bluetooth support to NetBSD/amiga.

Best regards,
Radosław Kujawa