Re: amigappc test kernel for CSPPC and BPPC

On Dec 12, 2010, at 1:25 PM, Jukka Andberg wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Frank Wille wrote:
>>> I didn't spend too much time with the chipmem solution.
>>> I'm trying now to get the pmap to accept fast RAM. But this is a
>>> different problem.
>>
>> Yes. I fear this will be the only clean solution to make NetBSD/amigappc run
>> on BPPC boards.
>
> I got it to boot now. Luckily there were no other problems than pmap
> not taking fast memory and that dcbz+memory coherence issue discussed
> earlier.

Is it possible to build this kernel from CVS HEAD (with attached patches)? I
own Blizzard PPC and I am willing to give it a try.

Also, after some hardware related break, I'm back on track with development of
SUBWAY driver. It would be great to test it with both m68k and ppc.

Btw. what's the state of Blizzard PPC onboard SCSI driver? It does not exist,
right? The chip is already supported by NetBSD, so perhaps it's a matter of
writing some glue code...

--
Best regards,
RadosÅaw Kujawa