Re: Problems with IOblix serial ports

John Klos wrote:

> That fixes one problem. However, another is that the baud rates aren't
> calculated properly. I had set IOBZCLOCK=24000000 in the kernel
> configuration file, but for some reason I had to manually change it in
> ioblix_zbus.c for it to work properly.

There is an

#include "opt_iobzclock.h"

missing, in ioblix_zbus.c. This header file contains your IOBZCLOCK define.
So if you commit the changes, please include this line.

> Then, the baud rate set had to
> be four times the desired baud rate - to communicate with another 9600
> baud port I had to set the baud to 38400.

And this problem was still present after you had set IOBZCLOCK directly in
ioblix_zbus.c ?

--
    _  Frank Wille (frank%phoenix.owl.de@localhost)
 _ //  http://sun.hasenbraten.de/~frank/