Re: Problems with IOblix serial ports

On Thu, 20 May 2010 12:58:20 -0600 (MDT)
"Michael L. Hitch" <mhitch%lightning.msu.montana.edu@localhost> wrote:

>    ioblix_zbus.c() sets supa.supio_arg = iobzclock before configuring the
> attached devices.  Then lpt_supio.c sets sc->sc_intack = (void
> *)supa->supio_arg when the lpt device is attached.  The interrupt routine
> does:
>          if (sc->sc_intack)
>                  (*sc->sc_intack)(p);
>
>    Oops...

Uh yes, you're absolutely right! Just a few hours ago I wondered about
the same line, but then I thought: "no danger, because iobzd->arg is
0 for the lpt board". But in reality always IOBZCLOCK is assigned! :P

That perfactly explains the panic with lpt!

--
Frank Wille