Re: Keyboard lockup with NetBSD5

Alexander Coers wrote:

>> netbsd_2000: 2000ms handshake
>> netbsd_200: 200ms handshake
>> netbsd_85: 85ms handshake
>
> Okay, I gave all of them a quick test tour, pressing as much keys as
> possible in short time.
> All kernels produced no errors so far :-)

Great!
We got it! This time I'm sure about it.

> For now I will use the 200ms as default and test a little bit more,

I would even prefer 85, as your 1200 seems to have one of the more sensitive
keyboards regarding handshaking, and the AHRM says that even 1 microsecond
could work, but 85 is definitely safe.

Oh, it's microseconds, not milliseconds, BTW. ;)

> but it seems that delay() needs some attention...

Yes. Now we need to find a solution which also works with DraCo.

--
    _  Frank Wille (frank%phoenix.owl.de@localhost)
 _ //  http://sun.hasenbraten.de/~frank/