Re: return CERROR result in a0 too (was: More toolchain issues)

But for a full 256MB address space, we should change it, yes. But we need
somebody to test SunOS compatibility with the new USRSTACK.

Does someone have some m68k SunOS binaries with which we can test? (I'm cc'ing port-mac68k for this reason)

Regarding the problem, I can build a -current kernel, but typing to build a full Amiga distribution fails with:

--- libm.so.0.6 ---
/usr/current/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/m68k--netbsdelf/4.1.3/../../../../m68k--netbsdelf/bin/ld: warning: creating a DT_TEXTREL in a shared object.
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
*** [libm.so.0.6] Error code 1

I tried getting the 4-Oct HEAD sets from nyftp.netbsd.org, but apparently the changes weren't in there, and 5-Oct doesn't have Amiga sets...

John