Re: Problems in newest netbsd-5 systems?

I tried it with a pkgsrc from the 5th of September over the weekend, but it
didn't help reproducing the bug either. I was running into the same problem
as before:

/usr/include/g++/bits/type_traits.h:90: error: redefinition of 'struct
__true_type'

There is no /usr/include/g++/bits/type_traits.h on any of my machines. Have you used postinstall to remove obsolete files lately?

Strange. Maybe this error also depends on the amount of available memory. I
have 128MB on my CSPPC.

I have 128 megs on my CyberStorm PPC, too - well, 127.5, since the PowerPC requires half a meg.

John