NetBSD 4.0 RC2 installation problems

I`ve D/Led the latest ISO, and tried to install on my A4000D. I got the exact same proble as when I tried to install the 3.1 version (7/11/07).
When it comes to the KB sellection i got the screen flooded with the message:

sd0(cbiiisc0:0:0:0): Check Condition on CDB: 0x2a 00 00 4d 00 hex 00 00 hex
00 {where hex, various numbers on each repeated line, e.g. d8/30/10/78}
SENSE KEY: Aborted Command
ASC/ASCQ: AS 0x47 ASCQ 0xa1

I think it has to do with an old (2.x or 3.0) installation of NetBSD lying on mobo`s IDE drive,
while trying to make a clean installation to a SCSI disk (CybPPC.device) dedicated partitions.

Anyone else has encountered such a problem?