Re: new hardware

Hi,

I would love to write it, I really would, but I don't know C. I would be
willing to contribute a card once they are available.

I can't find anywhere that is selling these cards. So, I am more
than a little bit concerned about Elbox not producing them. If they are
not going to produce them, then I would like to put together a non-profit
group (like Atari has done) to build one.

Here are my thoughts:

I would like to see the card have the 2 connectors for both 16 bit and 32
bit Amigas, 1 or 2 gigs of ram, 2 SATA controllers, and USB 2.0 (and
possibly a pci slot). I guess the question is, would anyone be interested
in a card like this? If so, then please take the Amiga Coldfire Challenge
and let's get started on this.

Thanks,
Al