Re: memory limits

Hey, Al,

I have a blizzard 2060 card and I have been looking for some upgrades.
Anyway, after looking at some specs on the card, I have read that I could
replace 2 of the 32 meg simms with 64 meg simms. I looked in the
port-amiga archive and it looks like port Amiga only supports 128 megs of
ram way back when. Could someone tell me if that limit has been overcome?

There's no memory limit like that. My A1200 has 256 megs of memory, for instance.

John