Re: Amiga 3000 video strangeness - next thing

On Sat, 2 Jun 2007, Frank Wille wrote:

> I have compiled a minimal current-kernel for my A2500 (68020/851/881) and it
> crashes much earlier than John's. The Merlin is not the problem, as the same
> crash happens when shutting it down before loading the kernel.

  What date were your sources from?  I committed a fix for the obvious
error I had made for 020/030 support on May 31 and have been waiting to
find out if that fixed John's problem (and I just received his
verification that it fixed the problem he was having).  There's a pullup
request for netbsd-4 pending, which should show up eventually.

Michael