Re: USB support?

In article <20060216110332.GA18127%cypress.com@localhost>,
        Lars Hecking <lhecking%users.sourceforge.net@localhost> writes:
>  What are the chances of getting USB support on the Amiga?

Not bad ...

>  I just laid hands on an Algor USB board

.. but somebody will have to write kernel support it. That should however
not be very difficult at least if the board uses a somewhat standard
USB chip.

>  I'm chiefly interested in 1.6 right now, ...

NetBSD 1.6 is very close to its end of life. I don't think anybody
will write a driver for that release any more.

> ... as I can't install 2.1 and 3.0 ...

Did you submit a PR because of this?

        Kind regards

--